Alright everyone, time to don your flowing black robes and dust off your spell books because the spookiest month of the year is here!
Smithfield is having a Trick-or-Treat Street on Friday, October 25th at the Smithfield Recreation Center for anyone who is interested. It starts at 6 and the entry fee is a donation of paper goods (plates, paper towels, napkins, straws, etc.) for Lifting Hands International. There will be treats, costume and coloring contests, and more! Bring your family for a fun time!
Also, in case of boredom, I have found several fun things to do to help get you into the haunting spirit 😀
- Read or write scary stories with your friends
- Create Halloween shadow puppets and put on a show
- Make dancing skeletons out of Q-tips, straws, or marshmallows & toothpicks
- If you have access to film canisters, you can make ghost rockets (see link below)
- Test your aim by throwing candy corn in small plastic cauldrons in a game of Witch Pitch
- There are Corn Mazes and haunted trails at Little Bear Bottoms and the American West Heritage Center on the south end of Cache Valley
- Enjoy the fantastic scenes at the Pumpkin Walk in North Logan
- Learn about the haunting history of Logan at the Logan City Ghost Tour
We hope you have wonderful October full of fun spooks and spooky fun!
And if QuickBooks or payroll ever become too scary to handle, who you gonna call? Stapley Accounting, your QuickBooks and accounting professionals!
Links to activities:
Little Bear Bottoms – http://lbbcornmaze.com/
American West Heritage Center – https://www.awhc.org/corn-maze/
Pumpkin Walk – http://pumpkinwalk.org/
Logan Ghost Tour – http://www.logandowntown.org/ghost-tour.html